1. You can’t see your reflection in boiling water… similarly, you can’t see the truths in your life in a state of anger.
  2. The most dangerous lies are the lies you tell yourself.
  3. It takes one minute to make someone’s day and one word to destroy someone’s life.
  4. Never let yourself be controlled by these 3 things: your past, people, and money.
  5. The biggest problem with the world: intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
  6. When flying, if you leave Tokyo at 7am… you’ll arrive at Honolulu at 7:45pm of the previous date.
  7. The truth is still the truth even when told by a liar
  8. Let everyone man who thinks he can do everything by himself dig a grave n bury himself
  9. Two things a man can never hide -when they are in love n when they are drunk
  10. Stop telling other people about your problems. 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
  11. Angry? Take a deep breath before you speak, because your mouth acts quicker than your brain.
  12. People say “you don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone”. Truth is, you knew what you had… you just never thought you’d lose it.
  13. Sometimes, it’s better to keep quiet. Silence can say so much without you ever having to say a word.
  14. Everybody loves a fool but not everybody wants him for a son